Past Life Regression
About Your Regression Experience
BEFORE YOUR REGRESSION
- Treat your appointment like a sacred quest. Leave space in your schedule before and after the appointment.
- ‘Dress to regress’. Wear something simple, casual and comfortable.
- Eat a moderate meal beforehand so that your appetite will be satisfied for a while.
- Refrain from using substances such as alcohol, marijuana and excessive caffeine before your session as these may cause difficulty during extended periods in trance. A cup of coffee or tea is fine.
- Come to your session with an open mind and an open heart, let go of expectations and preconceptions and you’ll do great!
THE HYPNOTIC EXPERIENCE
- Everyone can be hypnotized if they truly want to be.
- People who are already familiar with practices that calm and focus the mind such as self-hypnosis, meditation, contemplation, guided imagery and breathwork have an easier time being regressed. I recommend familiarizing yourself with these practices to maximize your chances for the greatest success.
- Rest assured that you will be safe and in control of your session at all times. If at anytime you’re uncomfortable you can return to full awakened consciousness by simply opening your eyes.
- You can not be made to do or say anything you don’t want to say while under hypnosis.
DURING YOUR REGRESSION
- Enjoy the experience.
- You will be comfortably relaxed on a massage table or in a zero gravity chair.
- When asked a question, simply give the first answer that comes to you, save the analysis for later.
- Know that you will only access that which you can handle, heal from and intergrate.
- Many people are apprehensive about the death experience. You may be surprised to know that most people experience the death in a past lifetime as a very comfortable release.
- Keep in mind that history may not be what you have imagined it to be.
AFTER YOUR REGRESSION
- Relax, be gentle with yourself. Allow the session to settle; you’ll have time for thinking and analyzing later.
- Your session will be recorded in digital format. It will be emailed to you via Google Drive.
- Drink plenty of water as sessions tend to be dehydrating. Also, eat something solid to ground yourself.
- You will sleep deeply and beautifully. Keep a notebook handy as more details and information may continue to come to you in dreams, meditations and quiet moments.
Keep in Touch
Sign up to hear more about specials, workshops, yoga classes and hypnosis.