ALTERNATE NOSTRIL BREATHING
- Find a comfortable seat . Feel your sit-bones ground you as you lift ever so slightly from the crown of the head, creating a long spine.
- Rest your left palm on your left knee, moving your right hand towards the nose.Using the right thumb, softly close the right nostril, and inhale as slowly as you can through the left nostril, then close it with your ring finger. Pause. Open and exhale slowly through the right nostril.
- With the right nostril open, inhale slowly, then close it with the thumb. Pause. Exhale through the left nostril. Once your exhalation is complete, inhale through the left. Pause before moving to the right.
- Repeat this knee. Ease back into normal breathing.
EASY MANTRA MEDITATION
- Choose your mantra. A mantra is a word or phrase that you silently repeat to yourself during meditation. The purpose of the mantra is to give you something to put your attention on other than your thoughts. You may use any phrase you like. Some people like to use words like “Peace” or “Love”. You may wish to use the So Hum mantra. This is a commonly used Sanskrit mantra, which literally translates to “I am.” It is often referred to as the mantra of manifestation. I like using the So Hum mantra because it is not in my native English language and does not trigger any additional thoughts.
- Find a comfortable place to sit.
- Gently close your eyes and begin by taking some deep breaths.
- Begin repeating your mantra silently to yourself without moving your tongue or lips. The repetition of your mantra is soft, gentle, and relaxed, If your mind wonders simply return to silently repeating the mantra.
- Find a time when your mind in calm – early mornings are best for most.
- Find a place where you won’t be distracted. Turn your phone off.
- Set a timer – start with 20 minutes
- Make the time and place sacred- put it in your calendar
- Let go of expectations and judgements – enjoy the process
- Track your progress – stickers and stars work on adults too
- You’re are learning a new skill and it takes time and practice – be patient but consistent.
- Trust your soul already knows how to do this.
- Because 80 percent of the population is visual this is my personal favorite technique to teach and lead. I offer this mixed with hypnotic suggestion on my website and in custom made recordings.
- Find a private calm space and make yourself comfortable.
- Take a few slow and deep breaths to center your attention and calm yourself.Close your eyes.
- Imagine yourself in a beautiful location, where everything is as you would ideally have it. Some people visualize a beach, a mountain, a forest, or a being in a favorite room sitting on a favorite chair.
- Imagine yourself becoming calm and relaxed.
MICRO COSMIC ORBIT
- Inhale through your nose , imagining a stream of peaceful, renewing energy, travels down the front of body into a spot just below your navel. This energy collects at this point for a moment and continues down the front of your body to the base of your spine . AS you exhale follow the energy as it traveling up your spine , over top of your head. And back to that point just below your nose.
- In hale and exhale, mentally following your breath , down the front of your body ion the inhale , raising up the spine, over your head and back to that point below your nose . has now Continue this breathing pattern for 5 to 10 minutes . Longer if you‘d like.
- This balances and increases the natural energies of the body.
- For more information this is a fantastic beginning book: Awaken Healing Energy Through The Tao by Mantak Chai
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF
My love for mind body healing really started when I began to practice yoga in 2001 followed by a deep and natural connection to alternative therapies when western medicine missed its mark.
The incredible healing that I personally experienced and then have been able to pass along to my clients is the cornerstone of my passion to help and support others in this way.
I became a Kripalu Yoga Certified Teacher in 2007. I became a licensed as a massage therapist (LMT) in 2009. I integrate the practices of Reiki, Energy Medicine, Acupressure and Cranio-Sacral therapies so that I may offer the best possible care.
My background and education built the bridge to the work that I am so very passionate about. Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy. Past Life Regression guides others through a past life most relevant to this current life time and then on to receive guidance from their own higher self. This brings such clarity of purpose and direction into the life of those who experience this method.